Redhat4: How to set up X-win right,so you can remotely telnet and run graphical?

Redhat4: How to set up X-win right,so you can remotely telnet and run
graphical?

Connecting through telnet via ssh works fine, however nothing comes up
when I run graphical applications..

Of course, in my local computer, I set the startxwin from cygwin
correctly running. (I verified this by connecting to other remote
computer)

Is there any special program that I have to run in my remote
computer?

Thanks!!

  • Re: Cant log in as anything but root via SSH
    ... debug1: Connection established. ... Remote protocol version 2.0, ... Are you sure you're connecting to the correct machine? ... $ssh root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: Remote Desktop Service not behaving properly but no error
    ... Even after a reboot of the REMOTE computer, I try to connect to it, ... network connectivity problems. ... I've tried entering my password before connecting and waiting to enter ... It may have something to do with the screensaver timeout maybe because ...
  • Re: when connecting to a pc through Remote Desktop Connection (locally or remotely) local drive is n
    ... Click Services tab and select Hide All Microsoft Services and Disable ... 40932648-when connecting to a pc through Remote Desktop Connection (locally ... <Subject: Re: when connecting to a pc through Remote Desktop Connection ... I can see pc x's local drives on pc y. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Question about RSA1 vs DSA fingerprint
    ... I'm connecting to a solaris 8 box on a university LAN, ... This is the "remote" host. ... cygwin, via Sympatico ADSL, ssh version ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Rmote Access problem
    ... port to your SBS Server. ... When I open the router to forward to the server what name do I give the ... Access is remote remote Web Workplace, ... Connecting from a separate location through the internet. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)