Re: Unable to install RHEL AS 4 and RHEL 5 on my DELL l525 LAPTOP

On Sat, 03 May 2008 23:39:02 -0700, narendar22bn wrote:

Hi You may have confused with my previous mail. I am requesting to you
please give me soltion for installing rhel as 4 on my laptop. Because I
could not go any other option as I need to install Oracle 10g RAC.
Please suggest a solution.

Regards,
Naren