Re: can redhat support very big partition?

h.stroph wrote:
In news:482fb2f4$0$3376$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Matt Giwer <jull43@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:

Partitions cannot be created across physical drives. I presume
you should be interested in RAID about which I know nothing.
What *looks* like partitions can, such as LVM or numerous other
technologies. 22 TB is well past the 32-bit limit at 2 Terabytes, so
requires a more sophisticated technology and preferably 64-bit
hardware to handle it.
I was addressing the question that was asked.

"... about which I [obviously] know nothing."

Now, now, be nice. People contribute to these groups because they need help, and because they want to help. That should help get a lot of tolerance and providing more information, not merely insulting someone.
.