Re: Installation problem

Hi Ryan,

I started Linux in runlevel 3 and it started fine.
I then did an init 5 command and the X system started.

I then rebooted. I saw that grub gives me two options for booting.
The default says:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server (2.6.18-92.el5xen)

The other option is:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server (2.6.18-92.el5PAE)

If I select the other options, linux boots just fine.

How can I make the other options the default?

TIA

Gadi