- From: Steve <Steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:09:37 +0000
I succeed in having on testing machine running Fedora, Console server:
dmesg | grep tty gave me
serial8250: ttyS0 at I/O 0x3f8 (irq = 4) is a 16550A
serial8250: ttyS1 at I/O 0x2f8 (irq = 3) is a 16550A
00:02: ttyS0 at I/O 0x3f8 (irq = 4) is a 16550A
00:03: ttyS1 at I/O 0x2f8 (irq = 3) is a 16550A
Then, I finish to setup the system
Now, I tried to install it on the server, that I do want to manager. There are RS232, DB9 connectors... BUT, when I do a
dmesg | grepp tty -> Nothing appears ???????
- how could it be possible ?
- Apparently, it cannot detect anything ?!
- Prev by Date: Re: memory Stick
- Next by Date: broken squirrelmail in RHEL4 ES ?
- Previous by thread: memory Stick
- Next by thread: broken squirrelmail in RHEL4 ES ?