Kernel 2.2.5-15 No Input Device
- From: "t-online.news" <doc.ernst@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:25:17 +0200
Sorry to disturb anyone. I have a server running commercial software (Informix propriety software).
Suddenly the mouse stopped and some time later the keyboard refused my orders.
Kernel 2.2.5-15 RH6. During bootup at least the keyboard is working, so I can access the BIOS, but shortly before showing up the login display, it stops. So it can not be a wiring problem.
If someone is out there, who has an idea where to look for possible clues, I would appreciate every hint.
Sorry for inconvenience, I know the system is very old, but my software company wants at least 20K for a new system.
- Prev by Date: Email and DNS
- Next by Date: Re: Email and DNS
- Previous by thread: Email and DNS
- Next by thread: Re: Kernel 2.2.5-15 No Input Device